We conducted a tour to Tver Polymer Recycling Plant for participants of the program «Green Universities of Russia» on February 4. The trip was organized by the Interregional Environmental Public Organization «ECA".
Students from Moscow and Saint Petersburg universities participated.
- Peter the Great St.Petersburg Politechnic University
- St.Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design
- Russian University of Chemical Technology of Russia
- Sergo Ordzhonikidze Russian State University for Geological Prospecting
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations
- Dubna State University
The students learned about the polymer processing process, became acquainted with the main industrial premises of the plant and its territory. The head of the factory press service Natalya Popova and the director of development Sergey Lebedev told excursionists about technologies of processing PET-bottles, PND-bottles and lids.
Excursionists were also able to see what goods can be made from recycled plastic - pens, decorations, wrapping PET tape and other products.